“Yesterday afternoon, Lima was sitting on the waiting room of the professor’s office, tangling the locks of her violet hair with her fingers. She had been nervous since she talked with her aunt Divina: she would be her heiress… only if she found a husband before the end of the week!
When Lima entered the office, the first thing she saw was a framed slogan hanging on the wall which she couldn’t really understand:
Under the sign, the professor Zedstein was sitting behind his desk. He looked at her with her round glasses and smiled.
- As I read in the intelligence report, you are a very smart girl. Are you worried about something?
- My troubles, professor, go beyond the intelligence.
- Perhaps I can help you. Pay attention to this: r … 5 … 6 … 1 … a … 2 … r … 4 … 8 … 7.
- What does that mean, professor?! I guess your help won’t be useful to find somebody decent and available to get married before this week ends. My aunt will disinherit me!
- Listen, Lima. Sometimes, to reach the heart you must follow the path of intelligence. Take my advice and you will know where to find the solution to your problem.”
Have you found out where will Lima find the answer to her problem? If so, share it! Leave a comment or use the Zed Games forums. Meanwhile. You can try for yourself the mental training of the professor Zedstein with Brain Coach 2, or you can help Lima with her crazy search guiding her through Life is a Love Story.
Get trained and jump into the adventure with these two new releases that will make your intelligence work!